Hello cutties! I’m back with a new review! Etude House is now promoting their new products. Three products were formulated: Sebum Control Mist, Deep Moisture Mist & Brightening Mist. These were endorsed by Sulli of fx.
- This deep moisture mist provides instant hydrating relief to skin, locking in long-lasting vital moisture.
- With ingredients that strengthen skin’s natural vitality, this mist helps maintain fresh, blooming, healthy skin.
- Contains 81.9% of Honey Extract that delivers deep, rich moisture and nourishment to skin.
Volume 90 ml
Rape flower honey water (81.9%), snow lotus extract, edelweiss extract, jasmine extract
How to use
- Frequently spray evenly onto face whenever skin care is needed.
- Leave at least a 20 cm distance from face when spraying.
Here are some thoughts!
I would suggest them for misting after your shower or before applying any of your skincare or makeups in the day or evening. I was expecting to have a floral scent of some kind but it no fragrance at all which will be great for those with sensitivities. They moisturize skin nicely and fairly nice job of hydrating skin.
☆☆☆☆ out of 5